May 24

Mission Briefing

Hello Agents,

We had a beautiful weekend, and it’s starting to really warm up again. I’m enjoying the sunshine, and I hope everyone else is getting a chance to get outside as well.

We have one more week until school starts, so I will spend some time in the classroom this week. We will have our meetings as usual, but I am going to cancel the group meeting on Friday.

If you are struggling with taking on challenges and enjoying the process of learning, try listening to the Big Life Kids Podcast. It is fun to listen to and has life lessons on how to have a growth mindset.

Our memory verse this week is:

Romans 8:31

“So what should we say about this? If God is for us, then no one can defeat us.”

Follow this link to see our schedule for this week:

Weekly Assignment Checklist for May 25 to May 29

After you open this page, click on the links to find daily videos with devotionals, resources, and tutorials. I have added an alternative assignment for each subject, please feel free to do either one.

Our expectation for student work is 1 to 1.5 hours per day. Please feel free to add to this schedule from the online learning resources page if you want more learning time.

Please keep sending your pictures and videos to me along with your permission, and I will post them in our album page.

Important Reminders

• Monday, May 25 at 6:30 pm is our Parent Meeting with Stuart Morris
  • Check the schedule for your meeting time. Make sure it works or change it to a better time.
  • Check the Online Learning Resources for information on how to join accounts for alternative lessons.

Posted May 24, 2020 by dwolfsen in category Uncategorized