We are getting into some writing this week, and I am very happy with our discussions about goals and ideas that we will use. Stay safe our there agents. Here are your objectives:
- Spelling: We will start our official spelling list this week. Follow the link to spelling city.
- Writing: We are learning about personal narratives and set writing goals for the year.
- Reading: We are learning how to connect with what we read.
- Math: We are learning about attributes and patterns.
- Social Studies: We will finish our map books and learn about the different regions of Canada.
- Science: We will learn about liquid density and experiment with bubbles.
- Art: We will learn about warm and cool colours.
- Bible: We will continue learning the importance of showing respect with our character.
- October 11 Thanksgiving
- October 13 Fall Colours Day – Wear casual clothes with fall colours.
- October 22 Pro-D – no school
- Fridays are Knight Days, so feel free wear a casual clothes if with a knight shirt.
- Homework – I have been sending math assignments home with some agents if they could use the practice and have time to finish their assignment.