Update: The spelling list now refers to the correct list – M1
We are back to class this week! (hopefully) So we will get back to what we were going to do last week. As for the field trip, hopefully we can reschedule it.
Please make sure to sign up for Parent Teacher Interviews here (this Friday, November 26) and make sure to indicate if you would like to meet online or in person.
This Wednesday will be Jersey Day, so feel free to wear casual clothes if you would like to wear a jersey to support your favourite sports team.
Here are your objectives this week:
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list M1. Our test will be on November 29.
- Writing: We will learn to use personification in our personal narratives.
- Reading: We are learning how to connect with what we read.
- Math: We are using our knowledge of place value to properly set up and solve 3 digit addition and subtraction problems..
- Social Studies: We are continuing to present our brochures and learning about each other’s cultures.
- Science: We will finish our matter assessment and begin learning about classification of living things.
- Art: We will learn to use value to create a sense of distance in a landscape painting.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of rules. Our memory verse is Psalm 118:29.
- November 24 Jersey Day
- November 26 Parent/Teacher Interviews
- Fridays are Knight Days, so feel free wear a casual clothes if with a knight shirt.
- Homework – Please make sure students are spending some time skip counting by 2, 3, 5, 9, and 10 on their hundreds chart.