Welcome to the new year! I look forward to getting back into fun learning projects with everyone.
Here are your objectives this week:
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list M4. Our test will be on January 17.
- Writing: We are writing event stories about our break.
- Reading: We are learning to visualize as we read.
- Math: We are beginning to learn how to multiply. Practice with skip counting at home will be very helpful.
- Social Studies: We will learn about Coast Salish perspectives and culture.
- Science: We are learning how and why we classify living things.
- Art: We will learn to paint leaves.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of forgiveness.
- January 19 PJ Day
- January 31 Pro D – No School