These days have been very productive. I’m so glad to see everyone getting back into the spirit of learning. Wednesday is PJ day, so remember to wear some comfy clothes!
Here are your objectives this week:
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list M6. Our test will be on January 24.
- Writing: We are writing and editing event stories.
- Reading: We are learning to visualize as we read.
- Math: We are beginning to learn how to multiply. Practice with skip counting at home will be very helpful.
- Social Studies: We will learn about Coast Salish perspectives and culture.
- Science: We are learning to write animal reports to describe the differences between animals and their ecosystems.
- Art: We will learn to paint a snowy scene with lines that create perspective.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of being responsible.
- January 19 PJ Day
- January 31 Pro D – No School