We have some fun activities coming up soon. The field trip is Thursday, and next we have our wear green day and the donut fundraiser for Guatemala.
The Elementary department is doing $2 donut fundraiser for the school in Guatemala. On Friday, March 18, students can bring $2 to their teacher and at lunch they will receive a glazed donut from Safeway bakery. We have ordered enough for each student to have one donut if they wish.
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list N3. Our test will be on March 14.
- Writing: We learning to write comparison essays of animals.
- Reading: We are learning to question and wonder in a way that deepens our understanding of what we read.
- Math: We learning to organize and compare data.
- Social Studies: We are learning about the Sto:lo culture.
- Science: We are classifying different forms of life by their characteristics and understanding their role in the ecosystem.
- Art: We are learning how to create a piece of pie with lines and shapes.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of saying sorry.
- March 10 Swimming Field Trip
- March 17 St. Patrick’s Day – students can wear green casual clothes
- March 18 Guatemala Donut fundraiser
- March 19 Spring Break