Only one week left before spring break. Hopefully we can recover our sleep schedule enough to get our creative minds into making our animal presentations. I have been impressed with all the hard work students have put into their research.
- Spelling: We will skip the spelling list this week and focus on spelling rules.
- Writing: We are working on comparison writing.
- Reading: We are learning to question and wonder in a way that deepens our understanding of what we read.
- Math: We will work on memorizing multiplication facts and start learning about division.
- Social Studies: We are learning about the Sto:lo culture.
- Science: We will write animal reports and make presentations.
- Art: We will paint a landscape.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of saying sorry.
- March 17 St. Patrick’s Day – students can wear green casual clothes
- March 18 Guatemala Donut fundraiser – $2 donut fundraiser
- March 19 Spring Break