Welcome back everyone! We have have some great projects lined up as we learn to write stories, divide, and experiment with thermal energy.
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list N5. Our test will be on April 11.
- Writing: We will learn to write stories from our imagination.
- Reading: We will learn to use clues to make inferences about what is happening in a story.
- Math: We are learning to divide by identifying sets, items divided into sets, and how many items are in each set.
- Social Studies: We are learning about the Sto:lo culture.
- Science: We will learn about thermal energy and how heat can be transferred.
- Art: We will draw a hot air balloon, creating volume with lines.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of being thankful.
- April 13 Pay to wear casual clothes day – fundraiser for the Guatemala mission trip
- April 15-18 Easter Weekend, no school
- April 20 Storybook character day (dress up like a storybook character)