Storybook Character Day is Wednesday, so make sure to dress up like a storybook character! We will continue working on the spelling list from last week.
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list N6. Our test will be on April 25.
- Writing: We are learning about story elements and how to create our own stories from the structure of others.
- Reading: We are learning to use clues to make inferences about what is happening in a story.
- Math: We are learning to divide by identifying sets, items divided into sets, and how many items are in each set.
- Social Studies: We will begin learning about the Inuit.
- Science: We will learn how heat is transferred through convection.
- Art: We will learn how to sketch contours.
- Bible: We will review our lessons in Christian Character.
- April 20 Storybook character day (dress up like a storybook character)
- April 29 Pro D, no school