It was a lot of fun to see everyone’s costumes last week. I look forward to Superhero Day!
Our interim reports go out this week, and since it is a short week, we will not have a spelling list.
- Spelling: No list this week.
- Writing: We are learning how to plan and describe a character for our stories.
- Reading: We are learning to use clues to make inferences about what characters are thinking.
- Math: We are learning to divide by identifying sets, items divided into sets, and how many items are in each set.
- Social Studies: We are learning about the Inuit.
- Science: We are reviewing how heat is transferred through convection.
- Art: We will continue to learn how to sketch contours.
- Bible: We will begin Bible scavenger hunts.
- April 28 Interims go home
- April 29 Pro D, no school
- May 4 Superhero Day