The field trip to Maan Farms is Monday! It looks like it might be raining, so be prepared with boots, a rain jacket, and maybe even an umbrella.
Last week was a lot of fun experimenting with balloons and gases. I look forward to more experiments and fun stories!
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list L4. Our test will be on November 1.
- Writing: We will learn how to describe people with similes in our writing.
- Reading: We are learning how to connect with what we read.
- Math: We are continuing our study of place value.
- Social Studies: We are creating travel brochures that highlight the important features of the different regions of Canada.
- Science: We will learn more about the behaviour and properties of gas.
- Art: We will learn how to create contrast in our art.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of honesty. Our memory verse is Revelations 21:4.
- October 25 Field Trip to Maan Farms –
- October 26 Individual Photo Retakes
- Fridays are Knight Days, so feel free wear a casual clothes if with a knight shirt.
- Homework – I have been sending math assignments home with some agents if they could use the practice to finish there class assignment.