The field trips were great fun. Thank you to everyone who helped out!
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list O1. Our test will be on June 6.
- Writing: We are learning how to put a powerful story together with a hook, character development, and plot that transforms our thinking.
- Reading: We are learning to transform our thinking.
- Math: We are learning fractions.
- Social Studies: We will be learning about Inuit hunting and survival.
- Science: We will continue learning about ecosystems.
- Art: We will learn to create perspective and distance with lines.
- Bible: We will continue our Bible scavenger hunt.
- June 6 Spring Showcase at 2pm
- June 10 Elementary Fun Day
- June 14 Bridal Falls Field Trip
- June 17 Last day of school