Welcome back Agents. We have a short week with a Pro-D (no school) on Friday. I look forward to reading and writing some fun stories with everyone.
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list L3. Our test will be on October 25.
- Writing: We are learning how to write about people we care about with details and feelings.
- Reading: We are learning how to connect with what we read.
- Math: We are continuing our study of place value..
- Social Studies: We will be creating travel brochures that highlight the important features of the different regions of Canada.
- Science: We will learn the behaviour and properties of gas.
- Art: We will learn how to create contrast in our art.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of honesty. Our memory verse is Revelations 21:4.
- October 22 Pro-D – no school
- October 25 Field Trip to Maan Farms
- October 26 Individual Photo Retakes
- Fridays are Knight Days, so feel free wear a casual clothes if with a knight shirt.
- Homework – I have been sending math assignments home with some agents if they could use the practice to finish there class assignment.