We have Jeans day on Wednesday, a field trip to the blue heron reserve on Thursday, and a Pro D on Friday. I hope everyone enjoys their long weekend!
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list N8. Our test will be on May 25.
- Writing: We are learning how to create a plot in a story.
- Reading: We are learning to infer from observations.
- Math: We are learning fractions.
- Social Studies: We will be learning about Inuit hunting and survival.
- Science: We will about ecosystems.
- Art: We will learn to create perspective and distance with lines.
- Bible: We will continue our Bible scavenger hunt.
- May 18 Jeans Day
- May 19 Blue Heron Reserve Field Trip
- May 20 PD – no school
- May 23 Victoria Day
- May 24 Zoo Field Trip