Next Saturday is Movie Night – Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs at 5:30 and National Treasure at 7:30! With the $5 admission, you can support our fundraiser for a green house in the school garden.
All students Grade 6 and under will need a parent (or adult) to attend with them as this is not a drop off event. Doors open 5:30pm and the movie is from 6-7:30pm. We will have snacks such as candy, chips, juice boxes, pop etc. for sale at the concession to raise money for our Greenhouse Project!
We are having a field trip to the zoo on May 24. We need parent volunteers to lead small groups of students, and we can get 1 chaperone free for every 3 students. Just make sure to have your up to date criminal record check in with the office and your own transportation. Permission slips have been sent out.
- Spelling: There will be no list this week. We will focus on spelling rules.
- Writing: We are learning how to create a plot in a story.
- Reading: We are learning to infer from observations.
- Math: We are learning to solve equations.
- Social Studies: We will be learning about animals and plants that the Inuit use.
- Science: We will about soil and particles.
- Art: We will learn to create perspective and distance with lines.
- Bible: We will continue our Bible scavenger hunt.
- May 18 Jeans Day
- May 19 Blue Heron Reserve Field Trip
- May 20 PD – no school
- May 23 Victoria Day
- May 24 Zoo Field Trip