Superhero/Star Wars Day is this Wednesday! Dress up like a super hero you know or just make one up. No weapons please.
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list N7. Our test will be on May 9.
- Writing: We are learning how to create a plot in a story.
- Reading: We are learning to find clues for inferences in dialogue.
- Math: We are learning to find and create patterns with shapes.
- Social Studies: We will begin learning about animals and plants that the Inuit use.
- Science: We will learn how heat is transferred through convection.
- Art: We will do a Mother’s Day project.
- Bible: We will continue our Bible scavenger hunt.
- May 4 Superhero/Star Wars Dress Up Day *no weapons (even lightsabers)*
- May 18 Jeans Day
- May 20 PD – no school
- May 23 Victoria Day