I hope everyone is enjoying the arrival of spring and looking forward to Easter. Since it is a short week, we will stretch out spelling and have the test the Monday after next.
- Spelling: Follow the link to spelling city for list N6. Our test will be on April 25.
- Writing: We are learning about story elements and how to create our own stories from the structure of others.
- Reading: We are learning to use clues to make inferences about what is happening in a story.
- Math: We are learning to divide by identifying sets, items divided into sets, and how many items are in each set.
- Social Studies: We are learning about the Sto:lo culture.
- Science: We will learn how insulators and conductors can inhibit or increase the transfer of energy.
- Art: We will create Easter art.
- Bible: We will learn the importance of sharing with others.
- April 13 Pay to wear casual clothes day and hot lunch– fundraiser for the Guatemala mission trip
- April 15-18 Easter Weekend, no school
- April 20 Storybook character day (dress up like a storybook character)
- April 29 Pro D, no school